Estimated Time- 30 minutes
AP Gluten-Free Flour- 2 cup
Baking Soda- ½ tsp
Baking Powder- 2 tsp
Salt- ¾ tsp
Sugar- 3 tbs
Buttermilk- 2 ½ cups (Or 2 ½ cups whole milk+2 ½ tbs lemon juice)
Eggs- 3 whole
Melted Butter- 4 tbs
Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
½ cup of almonds
½ cup of coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients: Beat the eggs until light. Then beat the butter into the eggs. Add the milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix the almonds and coconut into the dry ingredients.
- Then mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a waffle iron. Do not use non-stick spray on the waffle iron; the oil in the batter will allow the waffle to release easily. Follow the directions on your waffle iron to cook the waffles
Makes 5-6 waffles